Monday, 29 March 2010

The Gallery: Week 5: My outlook



Following on from last week's post "It's all about me(me)" I am once again partaking in The Gallery over at Sticky Fingers. This week the theme is "Outside my front door". Tara wants to see the kind of environment we live in - is it rural? urban? crowded? remote?

I live a mile or two outside of a large village, down a country lane, surrounded by fields and smelly cows. This is outside my front door.


I miss not being able to walk to a shop (well I could, but I'd be a while...) and as a huge people watcher, I miss curtain-twitching somewhat, there's not a great deal to look at from here. I am a townie living in the country and attempting to embrace it. I'm getting there, but it's taken some time.

love & kisses
Mrs M x

5 comments:

  1. I see lots of space for little ones to play in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a townie too and hoping to move to a more country like side. Although it is convenient to hop on a bike to a store...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely view. I live in the country, too, but in a village with a shop, and would miss the shop if I didn't have it, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade! I miss living in the country, even though it's only a small town I've moved to I'd give anything to go back!
    I miss the views you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments!

    Haha, livileah88, I'll keep it I think. It's taken some getting used to but I like the open space I have here after living on a modern housing estate for 5 years,and before that in a 1930's semi on an estate.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!