Thursday, 25 August 2011

Guess who's back, back again...


Oh okay not very exciting but it's meeeee!

I'm back from my two week summer break to Florida and I've just about recovered from the jet lag and am currently working my way up to thinking about blogging again! When you've not done it for a few weeks it feels like such an effort, and then there is all the emails to sift through and Meal Planning Monday entries to look at. I'm SO looking forward to meal planning again.  Anyhow, there were obviously a few scheduled posts and tweets whilst I was away - I do hope they weren't too annoying, and if they were, well there won't be any more of those for a while!

I've still got lots of things to catch up on but I will be doing a full report of my trip (no snoring allowed) including the tale of my clash with the chairlift of DOOM and various other injuries. I may even share a bruise picture with you.  I've also got lots of other blog posts lined up to bore you with, I mean, keep you on the edge of your seat, so do check back.

In the meantime I am off to Bloglovin' to make a dent in the 1300 (no joke) blog posts I need to catch up on. I may be some time. If you don't see me by Saturday, send help. And vodka.

love & kisses
Mrs M x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :), hope you had a lovely time in Florida xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back HQ. Meal planning has gone to the dogs in my house since you've been away. However, that may have a lot to do with the holidays, no schedule, hot weather, etc... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday. We've just come back from Florida too. If you went to Disney, please do link your review to my Disney linky: http://wedonteatanythingwithaface.blogspot.com/2011/08/vegetarian-dining-in-disney-world-part.html

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!