Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Mrs M's Recipe Link Party (September '12)



Hello! It's time for another Recipe Link Party, and I'm just a little bit late with putting the September one up. August was an incredibly busy month which saw me going on lots of trips and holidays - cooking went straight out of the window! I'm looking forward to getting back into the old routine of cooking again in September.

It was a bit of a slow month for the Link Party but we still had some really nice submissions and I'm going to launch straight into it!

I can't resist anything peachy so this Peach Cobbler from Fresh Juniper caught my eye immediately! I really wish I could eat a bowl of this right now. I'm totally craving a cobbler or a crumble!

Image Credit: http://freshjuniper.blogspot.co.uk/

Next up, this Tangy Chicken from the Dining In blog. There's nothing I don't like about the sound of this!  It's a chicken with red wine, orange and mint dish and it sounds delish!

Image Credit: http://wwwcutleryandcateringcouk.blogspot.co.uk/

And because I cannot resist gingerbread it has to be this recipe from Mamma's Kitchen Cupboard. I adore gingerbread, and just the thought of it is making me feel all Autumnal!

Image Credit: http://mammaskitchencupboard.blogspot.co.uk/

Don't forget to check out the rest of the August submissions by clicking here.

The September Link Party has now opened so get submitting your recipes. You've got all month to add as many as you like.

The non-rules...

You can submit as many recipes as like. 
You don't have to write a specific post for the link party. 
Make sure you link to the post, not your homepage.

Grab the badge above if you like and stick it on your blog. 
Put the badge or text-link to the link party in your recipe post if you want to. 
I'd appreciate it and it all helps to spread the word and get others involved. 

Please try to visit a couple of the blogs that link up.
I will attempt to visit & comment on all that I can.

You can start submitting your recipes now (the linky will close on 30th September) and at the beginning of October, I'll be starting the party all over again and  showcasing my favourite submissions. 

Any questions, do drop me an email - you can find my details on the contact page of my blog.  As you can see I've used pictures from the original blogs - if anyone has a problem with me doing this, please do let me know bu I will always credit and link to your blog.

Thanks to everyone who joined in last month and here is a to a great September Link Party! Don't forget to spread the word and get your blogging friends to join in - the more the merrier. I'd really like to get a few more people joining in over the next few months and hopefully with lots of seasonal events we can get some cracking recipes to share!


4 comments:

  1. I let out a little squeal when I saw my gingerbread included! And you're right, it's such an autumn food, I might make a batch when the weather gets colder and enjoy it while it's warm, yummy!

    Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has inspired me to bake tonight! I'm thinking cobbler or crumble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely link party and the kind things you said about the peach cobbler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, no recipe linky for October?

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!