Monday, 22 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday (21st October 2012)


Can it really be Monday again? My life is just whizzing past in a blur these days. 

So last week I commenced on the diet and according to My Fitness Pal I have lost .....lbs. Not too shabby huh! I always lose a few lbs the first week of the diet and I fully expect it to slow down to 1-1.5lb per week which is obviously far healthier.

I shall be continuing with the diet this week, although I did have a few treats like some chippy chips and bacon sarnies last week! I've found that a vegetable soup for lunch is low calorie and quite filling so I'll probably have that a couple of days this week.  With regard to dinners, I'm again going to go down the ready meal route for a few days and will mix it up with some things like fishcakes (mmmm) and vegetables.  I don't know what ready meals they will be as I've not gone shopping yet but I'm sure they'll be things like lasagne and cottage pie - things that I can have a pile of hot steaming veg with!  Mr M is kind of slotting in with me and the children only eat at home twice in the week so they are easy to deal with!

What have you got planned this week? If you've not joined in with #mealplanningmonday before all you have to do is write a blog post (or leave a comment) telling us what you have planned for your meals this week. The linky tool is below for you to submit your blog post and if there's any problems, let me know.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have got planned. I shall be living vicariously through you guys for the next few months!






5 comments:

  1. Chip butties sound good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm bacon sandwich.

    Hope you have a good week and good work with the diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the weight loss. Cottage pie mmm ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually do not create a leave a response, but I read a few of the
    remarks on this page "Meal Planning Monday (21st October 2012)".
    I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be only me or do a few of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I would like to keep up with you.
    Could you list of every one of all your social community
    sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Have a look at my homepage diet that works

    ReplyDelete
  5. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I believe that you ought to publish more about this issue, it might not be a
    taboo subject but generally folks don't discuss these topics. To the next! Cheers!!

    Feel free to visit my site; acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!