Monday, 8 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday (8th October 2012)

So I know I am here on time, but don't faint with shock!


I got my butt into gear this week and got myself organised so there's actually a plan this week! Whether I stick to it will be another matter but I'm quite excited to be trying out some new recipes this week and will hopefully report back on them very soon!

This week we will be mainly eating;

Chilli salad tacos
Light butter chicken
Hoisin marinated salmon & chilli tenderstem soy broccoli
Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino
Fantastic fish pie

Hopefully if all goes to plan we shall have a tasty week! A couple of these should be quite low in fat and that's going to be my focus now up until Christmas. Desperately hoping to drop a few lbs before the festive season - and of course before I start filling myself full of mince pies again.

So what have you got planned this week? The Linky is below so get submitting your blog posts. Don't forget to keep spreading the word about #mealplanningmonday. If you're new and not sure what's going on please ask - but basically just share your blog post about what you're eating this week below. If you don't write a blog, just leave a comment!







8 comments:

  1. Ooh yum! Yes most of my recipes this week are slimming world inspired, just need to stop eating the chocolate now...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yours sounds better than mine! Jealous now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spaghetti sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm my first time participating and I can't even get my name right! Perhaps I need a shorter blog name, silly character limit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely mix of flavours there! I'm trying to cut out fat for Christmas too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alio olio pepperoncino is my absolute favourite - you've got my tummy rumbling now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a yummy week especially the chicken and salmon

    ReplyDelete
  8. The spaghetti is one of my favourites! I think it was one of the only things I craved when I was pregnant last year!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!