Monday, 17 December 2012

Meal Planning Monday (17th December 2012)

Eep, it's rolling around now isn't it? This time next week will be Christmas Eve - will we all still be meal planning? 

The season of parties and nibbles continues which means it's a light week on meal planning for us. Today we're having a turkey curry with leftovers - I know, seems early doesn't it, but we could a whole turkey at the weekend and Pataks also sent me a curry sauce in the post so it seems rude not to try it when I have lots of turkey leftovers. We've got a work Christmas do this week with 3 course meal and the rest of the week is pretty up in the air but I'm pretty sure it will involve pizza, enchiladas and perhaps a casserole, as we're mid-December and I've not made one yet!

The Linky for this week is below as always so do join in and add your #mealplanningmonday blog posts. If you're new to #mealplanningmonday and are not sure what's going on, just ask, but it's pretty simple - write a blog post and tell us what you're eating this week, leave the link below. If you don't have a blog, just leave a comment.

Look forward to reading all your posts and hoping this last week before Christmas isn't too manic for you. I don't know about the rest of the mums that might be reading this but I am SO ready for school to be over. It's been illness after illness recently and everyone is exhausted!

Catch up with you next week!








3 comments:

  1. I have done a bit of meal planning for Christmas week because I have a friend staying, and it's the first time I've catered Christmas myself. We're having a Quorn roast for the day itself, and probably a pie and maybe a lasagne as well. All the other meals will be at friends and family's houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. December without a casserole - whatever next ;)
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!