Saturday, 15 December 2012

'The Motherhood' featuring Fiat 500L


Okay, so I was contacted recently about hosting a video. Nothing unusual as I get a lot of such requests however the first thing that caught my attention was that it was for the Fiat 500L. I'm not entirely sure if I've mentioned it on this here blog in the past but I am a Fiat 500 fanatic, I seriously love them. Okay, so the dream is to own a classic one however I wouldn't exactly turn my nose up at the new ones either and having driven one in the past few years (we had a Fiat 500 pool car at work) I loved buzzing around in it, so nippy and I could park in tiny spaces (which I'll be honest, isn't exactly my forte). Result!

Fiat have created this latest video to promote the Fiat 500L which is a five-door mini MPV (the L stands for "large") and is their most recent model. It's slightly longer, taller and wider than the standard Fiat 500. I don't know if the next nugget of information is true but the gospel according to Wikipedia told me that it can be specified with an in-vehicle espresso machine, making it the first production car to feature such a facility!

The objective of this video was to create an engaging film that surprises and delights viewers with sharp humour that all young mothers can relate to. The heroine is depicted as a normal down to earth mum dealing with and rapping about the trials and tribulations of being a mother. The video was intended as a fun, cheeky and well observed focus on the trials of motherhood, discussed with a surprising frankness to make the target audience feel understood. The idea of the ’Motherhood’ repeated throughout the video was utilised to help create a sense of unity for all young mothers who can relate to the video.

Watch for yourself...


What did you think? I thought it was really humorous and was very cleverly done "off out with my hose in the back..." had me giggling and I'm sure every single member of a book club could appreciate the part about joining one just so you can drink wine - the first rule of our book club is "We don't talk about books"....

Hope you enjoy the funny side, if you're a mother I'm sure there are at least several parts of this that you will nod along with!


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.

13 comments:

  1. I аm not sure where you are gettіng your info, but great tоpic.
    I neeԁs tο spend somе time lеarning much mοre οr undеrstanding
    more. Thanκѕ foг ωonderful infοrmation Ӏ was looking for thіs information for my mission.


    Here is my weblog ... veggie juice recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whеn I initially commented I сlickeԁ the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox аnd nοw eaсh time a comment iѕ added Ι get several
    emails with the ѕame comment. Iѕ there any waу you can removе me from thаt service?
    Τhanks!

    my site labmundo.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanκѕ , I have reсently been looκing for infо apрrоximately thiѕ topic for
    a lοng tіme and уours is the best І have came
    upon so far. Howеveг, whаt about thе
    сonclusiοn? Are you cеrtаin in regardѕ to the source?


    Alsо visіt my ωеbpаgе .
    .. recipes for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality аrtiсles is thе сrucial to іnѵitе thе ρeoρle to ρay a quicκ
    νisit the web sitе, that's what this web site is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my blog juicing for cancer healing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teггifіc work! This is the type
    οf іnfo that are meant tο be shared аrоund the
    intеrnet. Diѕgгace on the seeκ engines
    for nο longer pοsitioning this ѕubmit uppeг!
    Cοme οn over and visit mу web site . Thank you =)

    Feel free to vіsit my homepage ... juicing recipes with pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  6. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and
    thought I might as well check things out.

    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
    checking out your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to visit my web site; freeview Hd receiver

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you wish for to get much from this article then you have to apply these strategies
    to your won website.

    Feel free to surf to my web site cheap digital tv recorders

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I check your blog on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep
    up the good work!

    Here is my site ... Continentalaudit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every
    little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look
    at new stuff you post…

    Here is my web blog; tv lcd

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to all, for the reason that I am truly eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes nice material.

    Take a look at my web page - dvr camera

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little
    comment to support you.

    my website; Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cool! I do not believe I've truly read through anything like this before. So great to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    Also visit my homepage el cigaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. This іs my firѕt time visit at here and i am actuаlly pleassant tо геаd all аt alonе plаce.


    Here iѕ my web sіte :: homes for salе el paso tx (nolaneoyk.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!