Monday, 18 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday (18th February 2013)


The weeks are just rolling by aren't they and it's Monday again? This time it's half-term for us - and for most of the country I suspect!  As it's half-term my children will be decamping to my parents for a couple of days when I have to go to work. They like going for a sleepover as they don't do it very often and as it's practically on my route to the office, it works out very well. They detest going into childcare all day so I try to avoid it as much as possible and in fact they haven't had to do full days in years. Before and after school they can cope with but all day is a no-no. I'm fortunate to have family around that can help.

It does mean that meal planning isn't that exciting, plus I'm still on this blasted diet - total of 13.5lbs lost now, but am really struggling to drop any more weight at the moment. Still, I'll stick with it. This is what it looks like but is subject to change depending on what I get up to with the littlies this week.

Sausage and mash with giant Yorkshire puddings
Bolognese pasta bake
Spaghetti with meatballs
Fantastic fish pie
Chinese lemon chicken & rice

As the children will be elsewhere one night and we won't need a babysitter, Mr M and I are taking advantage of this and heading out for dinner at one of our favourite local restaurants. Needless to say I will NOT be dieting that night! 

Okay, over to you - what is your meal plans for this week? Is half-term going to muck up all your plans?  If you' are a newcomer to my blog or #mealplanningmonday, the idea is pretty simple. Write a blog post about your meal plan for the week and submit the URL of your post using the Linkytools below. If you've not got a blog but want to join in, then that's perfectly fine - just leave a comment below telling us what you're planning this week.  Any questions, you can catch me via email (in the contact page) or on Twitter @madamding.  I like messages so don't worry about bothering me!

Remember - the Link Party for February is now active and will run until the end of February, so do share any recipes you blog this month on that page which you can find HERE

Look forward to catching up with you through the week.






25 comments:

  1. Dieting is hard, and keeping going when you've hit a bit of a plateau is a nightmare. Keep going and the results will show soon enough. Good luck! And enjoy your night out with Mr M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh our half term was last week- hence the meal plan out of window!
    Meal plan looks great as usual

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, well done, that's a huge loss though, so you are bound to slow down a bit. Enjoy the meal out, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun,
    I absolutely love this linky you do. I can get some many ideas off other people who add their meals on here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have sausage and yorshire this week too. Firm favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your night out! Great menu x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're on half term this week too....
    Have a lovely night out x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound lovely recipes! Husband is dieting, so all my meals are under 400 calories, if you need any inspiration. You are doing really well, keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend
    to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.


    My website: mortgage rates in Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks
    for supplying this information.

    Also visit my homepage :: diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website
    needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

    Also visit my homepage; Razberri Ketone SLim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers however this paragraph is really a pleasant
    paragraph, keep it up.

    Also visit my webpage; Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Asking questions are really good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except this piece
    of writing offers nice understanding yet.

    my homepage :: Sidney Crosby Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

    My homepage: Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you want to increase your experience simply keep visiting this
    web page and be updated with the most recent news posted here.


    my website - Read More Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am genuinely glad to read this web site posts which
    carries plenty of valuable facts, thanks for providing these kinds of data.


    Feel free to surf to my web site ... Abercrombie France

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is useful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Here is my web site: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

    Here is my web site - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    My homepage: Mulberry Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?

    My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly
    benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!


    Take a look at my web-site Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  21. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.

    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a
    hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Here is my page :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  22. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which
    I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll
    try to get the hang of it!

    Look at my web site: source

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on the topic
    of unexpected emotions.

    Here is my weblog; helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was suggested this blog by way of my cousin.
    I am now not sure whether or not this post is written by means of him
    as nobody else realize such detailed about my trouble.

    You're incredible! Thanks!

    Also visit my site ... Christian Louboutin UK

    ReplyDelete
  25. Truly no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other people that they will help, so here it occurs.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!