Monday, 25 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday (25th February 2013)


Hello!

Just a brief posting from me this morning so I could get the Linky up. I've not had chance to think about groceries or meal plans yet this week and today is BUSY. Doctors appointments, children's parties, school preps... it's the end of half-term and an Inset Day today.

I'll be back with my meal plan later today but in the meantime do link your meal plans on the Linky below!

*UPDATED*

Right I am back now, phew I feel exhausted! I've still not had a lot of time to think about food (which is always good when you're on a diet) so tonight is emergency chippy for everyone else and low-cal soup for me. I've just sat down with my folders and a cuppa and now the rest of the week pans out like so.

Spaghetti bolognese
Chicken caesar salad
Cod with parsley sauce & steamed veggies
Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and spicy prawns
Chicken fajitas

After eating diet ready meals for the past 3-4 weeks I am ready and desperate to do some cooking so I've been trying to find meals that are low-cal so I don't blow all my hard work. The weight loss is slow progress now so I'm finding it quite depressing.


So once again, it's your turn! What are you planning this week? If you' are a newcomer to my blog or #mealplanningmonday, the idea is pretty simple. Write a blog post about your meal plan for the week and submit the URL of your post using the Linkytools below. If you've not got a blog but want to join in, then that's perfectly fine - just leave a comment below telling us what you're planning this week.  Any questions, you can catch me via email (in the contact page) or on Twitter @madamding.  I like messages so don't worry about bothering me!

Remember - the Link Party for February is now active and will run until the end of February, which means you only have until end of Thursday to enter.  Make sure you share any recipes you blog this month on that page which you can find HERE


Catch you later!






6 comments:

  1. We've also gone for spaghetti this week as it's lovely and warming.

    Thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is chicken fajita week this week, and no-one told me?! Think that's 4 people I have noticed it on their plans. I love caesar salad, and your spicy prawns sound delicious. Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prawns sound lovely.

    Keep strong re the weight loss - better to go slow and steady, otherwise it'll go back on as quick as it comes off.

    hope the rest of your week is less busy than today - sounds exhausting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spag bol here too.

    Wish I could get away with salad or non-stodgy foods, but my OH's v traditional in what he'll eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site; the best ottawa mortgage Brokers

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.

    He used to be totally right. This submit truly made my day.
    You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my web blog - http://razberriketoneslims.com

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!