Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Sponsored Video: Samsung Monkey Thieves


I love my Samsung refrigerator, I have had it for nearly 5 years and so I was rather upset when it developed a fault recently. If Samsung hadn't been so sterling at fixing the problem under an extended warranty and given it a thorough overhaul by now I'd probably be fridge-shopping. And yes, I'd buy a Samsung again. 

Samsungs new refrigerator offers lots of unique features to help you maximise the space in your refrigerator and uses snazzy digital inverter technology. It's so snazzy I had no idea what it meant so had to find out!  Apparently the bottom mounted freezer has a digital inverter compressor that improves energy efficiency and cooling performance by auto-adjusting across give speeds in response to cooling demands. This means that if you're constantly opening the door or we suddenly start experience 40 degree temperatures, the compressor will react to provide cold or slow down as necessary to reduce energy consumption. Pretty clever, huh?

The new refrigerator also offers maximum organisation due to features like the easy slide shelf that slides out to help with storing and removal of groceries, the full open box in the new bottom mounted freezer that pulls all the way out to make it easier to store and remove bulky food items and a wider and deeper door shelf to accommodate big and tall bottles.

It's these features that have made it so appealing to the thief monkeys, as with the new features everything is well organised and easy to find meaning light work for those pesky monkeys who can get in and out in no time! This is demonstrated in Samsung's new video which you can watch below:


Easy in, easy out!

You can find out more about Samsung's new refrigerator by visiting their website.



This post has been sponsored by Samsung, but all thoughts are my own.

7 comments:

  1. You are ment to maintain them in for 6 weeks , however everyones skin differs to how fast it heals .


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple truth is the home of no individual but is the treasure of men.
    Emerson

    Review my web blog swagovaload.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The all circuit in this websites is very intereting i attempt it
    Im likewise a B. e(electronics)student this website
    is truly good.

    my blog post ... xerox phaser 8560

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly loved this brilliant post. Please proceed this amazing work.


    Also visit my blog - xerox phaser 8560 printer :: :
    :

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIR, PLS SEND ME THIS VIDEO CLIP VIA E-MAIL IF POSSIBLE.
    CURRENTLY I AM UNABLE TO SEE ON WEBSITE.

    my website - xerox phaser 8560 ld :: www.antalentsearch.com ::

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
    better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?


    Feel free to surf to my weblog; LG 42LS5600 TV

    ReplyDelete
  7. When correct this issue.

    Here is my web blog; xerox phaser 8560 printer

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!