|The Kitchen Sink at Walt Disney World|
(Image credit: DisneyParks)
After reading and writing about the 50 Foodie Things to Do Before You Die article that was recently published in the press (you can read those posts here and here) I thought I'd have a go and writing my own bucket list of foodie goodness - things that I'd like to tick off one day.
Some of them are very achievable, some of them achievable with a little effort and others might take a while to achieve! A couple of them, I've actually already ticked off but I've added them in because I'd definitely put them on a foodie list had I not already done them.
It's just a bit of fun but, in no particular order, here are the things that would make it on to my own personal foodie bucket list.
1. Take on the challenge of the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream, at Disney's Beach Club Resort in Orlando, Florida. To see the full recipe click here.
2. Enjoy a Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3 in New York.
3. Have dinner in the dark at Dans Le Noir, London.
4. Experience the tasting menu at Heston Blumenthal's The Fat Duck in Berkshire.
5. Try the Scottish speciality - pizza crunch - and try not to die of a heart attack at the same time.
6. Go to a luau in Hawaii.
7. Try oysters for the first time, by the sea in Whitstable, Kent.
8. Have dinner on the Orient Express.
9. Enjoy a drink in an ice bar.
10. Take afternoon tea at The Goring Hotel, London.
11. Get on down with the locals and enjoy some freshly cooked fish at the Oistins Fish Fry in Barbados.
12. Tuck into a Gray's Papaya hot dog in New York.
13. Dine at Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons.
14. Visit The Pudding Club in Gloucestershire and attend a Pudding Club Meeting.
15. Have a memorable dining experience at a Teppanyaki restaurant.
16. Underwater dining in the Maldives. Oh yes, at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant.
17. Try fantastic French cuisine at the top of the Eiffel Tower at Le Jules Verne.
18. Eat a big fat burger at the original Shake Shack in New York.
19. Dine in an underground restaurant or supper club.
20. Order a pastrami on rye at Katz Deli in New York.
And there you have it! My own personal Foodie Bucket List. Would any of these make it on to your list? Even better, which of these have you actually done yourself? Do tell all!